Friday, March 22, 2013

Poke'Madness 2013

It's everyone's favorite time of year again!  That time of course being when I create a Pokemon mascot for every team in the NCAA Basketball Tournament so that Johnny Pham can feign interest in athletic competition...AKA Poke'Madness!!!  Now, before I reveal the teams, I'd like to make a few points.

Fortunately for me and my busy schedule, the majority of teams competing in this year's tourney had already played in the previous two year's tournaments, which meant that I already had their team's mascot drawn.  Hurray for time savers!   

Also, I will say that I'm getting pretty sick and tired of all the Bulldog mascots!  There's only so many Pokemon that even come close to resembling a Bulldog and quite frankly I'm running out of options!  Come up with an original team mascot, universities of America!

That's really all I got.  So without further ado, Round One of Poke'Madness 2013!!!

Midwest:











West:









South:










East:












No comments:

Post a Comment