Friday, February 17, 2012

NBA Turbo Southeast Division

Here are the fighters from the Southeast Division:

Miami Heat - Dhalsim


(click images to enlarge)

I created the Heat's character during last year's Playoffs when they lost to the Mavs in the Finals.  (Suckas!)  I replaced the skulls around Dhalsim's neck with the shrunken heads of the Big Three, who's names are so horrible that I dare not utter (or type) them on here.

Orlando Magic - Sagat

(click images to enlarge)

A lot of players in the NBA choose or are required by the league to wear arm sleeves.  Dwight Howard wears them and so does Sagat, although his arm bands have a more "mummy wrapping" look to them.  Either way, I figured that this made the pair suitable partners and after replacing Sagat's chest scar with the jagged Magic logo really think that this is one of the most seamless character combos of the bunch.

Atlanta Hawks - T. Hawk

(click images to enlarge)


I really don't feel like I have to explain this one.

Washington Wizards - Gouken

(click images to enlarge)

Of all of the characters in Street Fighter, Gouken most resembles a wizard in appearance, which was good enough for me.  Rashard Lewis has a pretty good wizard beard himself so I chose him to represent the team.

Charlotte Bobcats - Dan Hibiki


(click images to enlarge)


Dan Hibiki is something of a joke in Street Fighter.  In terms of fighting ability he is literally the WORST and so it was only fitting that he represent the WORST team in the NBA: The Charlotte Bobcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment