Monday, July 11, 2011

Long Weekend

I had a better time this past weekend than I thought I was going to, given Mel's absence.  Johnny and I did a number of things, including finally seeing a performance of Son De Rey!  We also floated the river with our still relatively new friends, Trevin and Abby, which was fun and relaxing (minus the nasty feet...).  I saw both of my brothers DT on Saturday night.  I hadn't gotten a chance to hang out with them in a setting like that since Cabo a few years back so it was especially enjoyable.  Yesterday, I decided to take it easy, as I was worn out from the previous days' activities, and then finally, late in the evening/morning, Mel arrived back home!

Life is finally back to normal!

Touch Me!                                                      TW

No comments:

Post a Comment