Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding Bells

Two friends of Mel and mine (Diana and Steven) are getting hitched today.  I say friends...I've only really hung out with the couple 2 or 3 times but they're the type of people that are so easy going that you naturally just "click" as friends.

This wedding will mark the end of a 3-weekends-straight wedding marathon for Mel and I.  We still have 1 more wedding coming up this summer, which I am now officially calling the Summer of Weddings (AKA, the Summer of Pham).  Mel and I are definitely "wedding people" now; we've got it down!  Mel especially, being 3 for 5 on bouquet tosses while I'm a measly 0 for 5 on the garter toss.  Although, I have a good feeling about tonight...

Anyway, this one goes out to Diana and Steven!  Happy wedding y'all!

Texas Toe Step                                                TW

No comments:

Post a Comment