Monday, August 1, 2011

Blue Da-Ba-Dee-Da-Ba-DYE!

Mel has been playing with the idea of dying her hair for a couple of weeks now.  This past weekend, we finally decided that it was go time for this project and purchased some hair dye products.  I played the part of Mel's stylist, painting the bleach into her hair, folding it in foil, and then washing out the gunk after about an hour.  I tried to make her feel comfortable, like she was in a salon (and I actually knew what I was doing), by gossiping about boyfriends and Jake Gyllenhaal and such as I worked.

Let me just say that I.  Am.  A natural.

Her beautiful, shimmering black hair had turned to a dirty gold!  It was a sight to see, I tell ya, and I don't know which one of us was more excited!  The next step in the process was of course dyeing the hair blue.  However, I'm going to stop here and let Mel tell you about that part of the story!

Hair Scare                                                        TW

No comments:

Post a Comment